Tuna Noodle Casserole
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
(approx. 749 calories)
- 1 cup egg noodles, dry
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2.5 ounces canned tuna, drained
- ½ cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Add the egg noodles to the inner dish.
- In a small bow, whisk together the evaporated milk and cornstarch. Add in the tuna and frozen veggies and mix well. Pour over the egg noodles in the inner dish and give a quick stir.
- Top with the butter and then close the lid on the HeatsBox and plug it in.
- Choose these settings from the app: 185 degrees F (85 degrees C), Large portion, Cooking, 45 minutes.