Salsa Chicken & Rice
(approx. 450 calories)
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
- ¼ cup Basmati or Jasmine rice
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- ¼ cup jarred salsa
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- Add the rice, water, chicken, and salsa to the inner dish and mix well.
- Close the lid on the HeatsBox and plug it in.
- Choose these settings from the app: 185 degrees F (85 degrees C), Large portion, Cooking.
- Once the cooking time is over, top with the shredded cheese. Squeeze with fresh lime wedges, if desired.