Raspberry Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
(approx. 343 calories)
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup bread, cubed
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup fresh raspberries
- Add the bread to the inner dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla extract and sugar. Pour over the bread in the inner dish and mix well.
- Top with the chocolate chips and raspberries. Close the lid on the HeatsBox and plug it in.
- Choose these settings from the app: 185 degrees F (85 degrees C), Large portion, Cooking, 30 minutes.