Quinoa, Parmesan, and Veggie “Bake”
(approx. 816 calories)
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups of fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup canned chickpeas
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian or Greek salad dressing
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Add the quinoa, spinach, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, and salad dressing to the inner dish and mix well.
- Close the lid on the HeatsBox and plug it in.
- Choose these settings from the app: 185 degrees F (85 degrees C), Large portion, Cooking, 20 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is over, top with the shredded Parmesan cheese.