Broccoli Mac ‘n Cheese
(approx. 856 calories)
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, dry
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup frozen chopped broccoli
- Add the dry macaroni to the inner dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the evaporated milk, cornstarch, ground mustard, salt, pepper, shredded cheese, and chopped broccoli. Pour it over top of the elbow macaroni.
- Close the lid on the HeatsBox and plug it in.
- Choose these settings from the app: 185 degrees F (85 degrees C), Large portion, Cooking, 45 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is over, top with additional shredded cheese, if desired.